1. Send love notes. There are so many ways: text, old fashioned snail mail, window paint on car door, mark it in the snow, notes slipped into pants pockets in his/her drawer etc. Find a way to do something every day to say I love you in a different or special way. If you already do it, be more specific about what you love about your spouse.
2. Before you kiss, think about what message you want to convey: I'll miss you. Glad to see you. Hurry home, I'll be waiting... etc. Kiss your spouse like you mean whatever message. Don't blame me if you are late to work.
3. Plan dates weekly, bi weekly or monthly as time and money permit. Make it special but not over the top. Make special considerations of what your spouse likes. The biggest key: make it consistent.
4. I've said it before and I'll say it again--Say "Thanks" whenever and as often as you can for all the things your spouse does for you (even if its in a roundabout way). Being thankful helps you look past things that you might not be as thankful for. Try it and you'll see.
5. Shower together. Oh no. Don't say ew gross. We are adults here! Its not always convenient but try to throw it in more often and see how it helps throw in an extra pinch of zing, pop, and sizzle! I dare you!