Thursday, August 15, 2013

Simplest solution for ugly cords--and it was my Husbands idea!

In our move we sold a bunch of stuff and swung a deal on a new (to us) tv--which made the hubby super happy. Only problem was those ugly cords. They were ugly to me and ugly to him. So....he came up with a solution. He asked me if I could wrap it with some fabric. 
 So....I cut (2) 2 foot by 2 inch strip of fabric, quickly sewed them together in like 10 seconds. Tied a knot at the top of the cords and simply wrapped, tucking in my end at the bottom when I was done. Voila. Super simple way to make a dramatic difference. What do you think? Don't forget to pin me on pinterest. :)


xo,
Dedra

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE this idea! We have the same problem, and I could not think of a way to make it look any better. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete