Wednesday, November 14, 2018

Free Get Organized Worksheet


People who know me say I'm super organized. They're right. And in this free set, I'll give you my tips and printable sheets to help you get more organized too. And what's even more perfect? It's got a holiday worksheet to help you stay in budget and not miss anyone this Christmas season. 


*************************************************************************

W H A T - Y O U - G E T - 

Digital, printable PDF file. 16 pages. Instead of reading books on organizing, you can read my quick, handy guide. Plus, I've got cute printables you can print again and again to keep you on track. 
These are designed with florals (made by me).

This printable is for personal use only. Please don't copy, sell, or distribute this file.

The download is available on my ghetto, needs a facelift website: www.prettifuldesigns.com

No comments:

Post a Comment