Friday, May 24, 2013

A song, new products and 30% off paper sale!

So, I haven't blogged much lately. I um... am having difficulty with some things but I've been getting back into music lately and the last few weeks I've written 4 songs. I'm sharing the song I wrote & recorded today: 



Music and lyrics Copyright Dedra Tregaskis 2013

New froggy clip art!


 Love, love love hippos:


And because there can never be enough rainbow-esque variations:

And...paper packs are all 30% off now through the 31st of May at http://www.prettifuldesigns.etsy.com

4 comments:

  1. Wow, Dedra! Your song is BEAUTIFUL! I'd love a copy of the words.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I WILL get those words up soon. I almost have them memorized.

      Delete
  2. You are so amazing. That song is incredible. You have a beautiful voice.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! I really appreciate your comments!!!

      Delete