Thursday, February 21, 2013

Did you miss me?

Sorry I disappeared without saying goodbye. The last few weeks have just been pretty hard for me to handle. My faith has been strained. My resolve to keep going has certainly been tested. I'm not out of the clearing yet so I'm not really up to talking about it--which makes me a horrible blogger I know.

I have been reading an amazing book lately though. I'm only halfway through and I wholeheartedly recommend it. It is:

Cleaning House: A Mom's Twelve-Month Experiment to Rid Her Home of Youth Entitlement by Kay Wills Wyma

which has nothing to do with my issues right now but I have been implementing some of her ideas with my 5, 3, and 1 year old and it is kind of changing our life for the better.

I think anyone who has kids of any age in the home can benefit from reading this. 

No comments:

Post a Comment