Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Isn't sleep required to rejuvenate?

I'm still trying to work on my January goal to Rejuvenate. Problem is that I just can't fall asleep fast. I've done all sorts of things to help it and nothing consistently works. I usually lay in bed for 30 minutes to 2 hours every night before falling asleep. Anything you've found that helps???

Woke up to find the clothes I dried last night had a naughty magenta crayon for a companion. Pinkish splotches all over everything. Ugh. I'm doing a hot water/vinegar trick someone suggested. It's getting better. I've got it in for the 2nd attempt. I handled it really well this morning when I discovered the problem. I'm not sure why it was so easy. I wish I could react so calmly whenever everything else bad happens. Maybe all of my efforts are paying off??? I hope so but there's bound to be relapse. I'm human but here's hoping for change.

My baby had pigtails today in her hair and is therefore no longer a baby. :( She's a cutie petutie but good thing she is #3 and not the first or else she would never have any siblings! I should cut her some slack though--she is teething like crazy. That's my Tuesday. I hope yours is filled with energy and creativity!
xo,
Dedra

1 comment:

  1. Hello! I've found that if I can't sleep at night it's usually because I haven't been active enough during the day with regards to physical exercise. So while the mind is tired the body is not and wants to get up and go.

    ReplyDelete