Monday, August 6, 2012

The Big Reveal

So I alluded to something huge coming a few days ago and here it is:

A HUGE welcome to Michelle a new writer on my blog. I've known Michelle for almost 10 years. Whew, that makes me feel old. She happens to be my Sister-In-Law and I can't wait for you to get to know her. I think you'll really enjoy what she will be writing and sharing with you soon.

Here is a little bit o' info about Michelle:



I am a mother to six wonderful crazy children. I met my handsome husband in college where we both graduated as music majors. We’ve been married for 12 years now and I still think he’s the best man on Earth. 

Being a full time mom is the best and hardest thing in the world. Three of our children (so far) have been diagnosed with ADHD, and while I try not to focus on that part of them, it has a refining effect on me and has taught me a lot of patience. And how to yell. But I’m working on it. Last year, I home schooled my children which I thoroughly enjoyed, and though they’re going back this year, I now feel equipped to do anything I need for their education. I learned a lot of cool things that I’m excited to share.

I love old movies, music, reading, quilting, and decorating. Currently, I am the accompanist for a women's octet called Resonaire. I love to be outside with my kids. I also love Christmas. A lot. I don’t like being cold, wearing shoes (though I love to BUY them), or being ignored. I think most problems in life can be solved with humor and, like Elizabeth Bennet, I “dearly love to laugh.”



Since Michelle failed to send me a funny picture of herself I took care of that for her. :) This is her and her hubby at a Tacky Sweater Party. She warned me if I included something like this there would be payback. I say Bring it! :)

Everyone give Michelle a huge welcome and look forward to some awesome posts!

3 comments:

  1. You FIEND! The war is on, only I'm going to probably have to up the ante and post the pictures on facebook.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome!!! Looking forward to reading your posts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a crack up!! Michelle- you sound like a hoot I can't wait to get to know you better! ;)

    ReplyDelete