Thursday, July 5, 2012

Items for today

Whew...was the 4th awesome! My friend Emily and I threw a pretty sweet party last night with some neighbors and no one was maimed with the pinata, water balloons and fireworks so I consider that a success! :) Actually it was one of the best parties I've been to. EVER!

I'm a little behind in everything for this blog. I enjoyed yesterday with my family and I don't feel an ounce of guilt.

YES. I will post the winners soon for this weeks giveaway and YES I will get back to some blog posts but for now you can just find out about my super sale at my store http://www.prettifuldesigns.com. It is a BUY 3 GET 3 FREE SALE. Sweet huh? Just put all items in the cart and the 3 with the least price will be FREE.

Telling you about the sale is super easy....the other stuff will take more time. :) Be patient with me and hopefully today or tomorrow I'll get those winners announced!

No comments:

Post a Comment